Friday, August 06, 2004

torn between two lovers

Last night was a special night for me. Apart from having brothers lamb burger for dinner( with onion rings of course) i finally got the discipline to go to the gym and sweat all the cholesterol i just ate. hahahah. So i went there, sweated it all off and left at closing time. when i finally got home, my dad brought out the wine. Woohoo! hurrah for me. I drank it like water. I've been wanting to open some of the bottles at home but fear of my mothers wrath overwhelmed me.
Right before I was going to bed, Joyce texts me. She wanted me to log on the net. My head wasn't straight then.
the world was moving.
but she insisted i did so... i did.
She wanted to set me up with a guy she knows. she wanted me to check him out on friendster, which i did. High on the alcohol, i cruised through the world wide web looking for a potential boy. Hmmm.. he wasnt half bad. Unfortunately, my lover was nagging ang urging me to sleep. Its hard having a relationship with alcohol, they always get their way! So i had to bid them goodbye.
That night was the best night i've slept for days. My lover sure knows how to cradle his baby to bed. Can't wait to see him again tonight!!! haha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

login loveaccess matchmaking

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home