Thursday, December 30, 2004

Left wanting...and wondering

I was browsing through my journal, the one i used to write on, when i came across an interestin entry. I had written it after visiting Search In in Zobel. I indicated there an excerpt from a prayer made by St. Agustine.

Show me one who loves, and he will understand
Show me one who yearns and thirst
Show me one who in his pilgrimage in this wilderness thirsts and sighs at the Founth of Youth
Show me one such and he will understand.

The prayer's nice, but as i read through my journal entry i had written in the end this...

Show me one who loves...
and i will love him back.

Talk about being sad and left wanting.

I just watched Before Sunset this morning. My friend TJ over dinner last night thought it was apt for me. harhar. What struck me the most was when Celine muttered something about memories, and pasts.

"Memories are good, it's having to deal with the past thats the problem."

Maybe memories should be left as memories.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home