Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Visit from the past

Over the weekend I had a surprise call from my ex. It startled me but late that Friday night I couldn’t sleep thinking about you-know-who. We talked for what seemed like an hour. He was having trouble with his new girlfriend. Tsk. I felt sorry for the guy and at the same time hate for the girl. It sucks knowing that I took care of him and she’s not… oh well, karma. So I guess the eternal question of “can you be friends with your ex?” has been answered. It takes a long time to be friends again. But liberating now that we are. It’s funny that I’m single and he’s not but it was actually ok we talked. I just hope everything turns out well for him.
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home