Sunday, January 09, 2005

Just please let me bitch...

Ever had the feeling of having the most horrible day. That nothing seems to be going right. The feeling of quicksand. Without even trying, you drown in stress. This is one of my days. I hate school, rather i don't appreciate school that much now. Learning is great, but the means to acquire knowledge in such a confined system somehow rots the very essence of learning. Nothing seems to be going right.
I read his email. One that i overlooked last week. He mentions hanging out with me and his other friends, but how boring it was sometimes when we'd end up in the park. I always thought it was a nice memory. That we had fun. Well, i would get bored too but he could have told me before right? Still left wondering. Nothing seems to be going right.
I have to read up for my history long test tomorrow. And then i have to do my part for our LS paper due on tuesday not to mention study for our long test on the same day. I haven't even been focusing on my org this year due to my busy schedule. Nothing is fucking right!
I'm alone, i'm cold, i'm unorganized, i'm tired, i'm sleepy, and i'm a smoker who can't quit!!! When you're tired and stressed you always seem to say "i want out."

I WANT OUT.


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home