Thursday, April 07, 2005

Blah...

The last couple of days have been a blur. Blame it on the excruciating temperature or just plain boredom but every morning I find myself heavy, tired. I wake up a little before noon. I’m not saying I haven’t been waking up this late for the last 21 years… But everything seems to be different after college. I gave out my resumes before I left for hong kong and the days after I got back were series of exams. I had two already. The companies were basically around my village. I still don’t feel up to it but it’s a start. Baby steps as they say. I’ve passed them, not all im waiting for are my interview dates. I still don’t want to work but if I can wake up an hour before call time and not be late? Sign me up for the labor force! I need a better vacation. I need to see my friends more often. I’m just basically missing a lot of people right now. Why couldn’t highschool be more than four years? Everything was easier then but people still regarded you as “older”. Those years were fun… not to mention easy. I got to see my friends a lot. Got the right to be stupid a lot. Everything was just basically younger, more candid. Maybe I should just leave eh? A whole new start. An end to a beginning and a beginning to an end. This time I’m not going to be the one being left behind.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home