Sunday, September 18, 2005

almost like forever

I jsut got home from a 4-day stay in the hospital. Been having fevers on and off for days before that. It was painful. there were times that i'd cry in bed cause i was scared. i didnt know what was happening or why it was happening, doctors at that time couldnt tell either. i was crying because of the excruciating pain in my head. it wouldn't stop. it didnt even budge. i lay there for 4 days. weak, unable to work or help in anything. i liked the idea of a break, but i was thinking more on the lines of a beach setting rather than hospital room.

through the days one thing kept constant. Ian was there. Stayed until late to make sure i was ok. Worry-wart. But you could see the honest concern on his face. Night before i "checked-in", he rushed me to the clinic cause my fever broke out again. i only went to work for 1 day last week. i wouldnt call it my finest hour. Alas, my prince charming was so confused he almost forgot to make a turn on my street to bring me home. But i'm so grateful to him, as well as Claire and TJ who passed by. All of them worried. Maybe thats the reason why i didnt tell people. I didn't tell ian i was confined last thursday until after office hours. That got him more worried. Oh well.

I still wont be goin to work tom. im taking one more day off to settle. I still feel a bit sick. Plus, ian would kill me again if i insist. He said his girlfriends head is made out of adamantium (try surfing it over the internet). Tigas raw kasi ng ulo ko. which i believe.

The pain almost felt like forever, but his presence made me feel like it never existed in the first place.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy shali! hope ur ok na! take it easy kc eh! bka workaholic ka na masyado! :D ingat lagi! mis u naaaa! mwwaaah!
-- tanya

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huy, tell ian to text me or any of the boys pagganyang emergency. in a flash, nandyan na kami for you. promise. wala na kasi tayong communication with each other e.
=( anyways, im glad that you're okay na.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home