Thursday, June 23, 2005

On screwing up...

It's a really, really, really bad week and today i believe is the worst day...
I hate not being in control of situations. Competent people are those who act like they do but in reality they're just good at explaining logic. Fortuitous elements blah... I hate not being in control, but i hate the idea of screwing up, of failing more.
It's a good thing i got a friend near the my building. I almost cried. ALMOST. But i feel that tomorrow would be the climactic period of this week.
After a much needed hug, and a good peptalk of "It happens to the best people" and "it's not what happened but what you do after that matters" cliches, we parted ways. He then sends me a message that lightened me up...

"Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ay, sorry. Yogi 'to =)

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sha!
Wats up! grabe la lang tagal na kita hindi naka chika. nanganga musta lang

jnx

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home