Monday, August 27, 2012

It's fresh, admittedly. But I catch myself staring at him at times.

There's still a certain level of disbelief seeing him with me, so close. Knowing that we're together. And the fact that the guy I'm looking at tells me he loves me, and I believe it too.

There's just so much history that makes for such a great love story. If some other person told it, it would probably go something like 'Yeah, them kids go waaay back. Classmates since 2nd grade, hungout in College and been friends since then.'

We both get a kick out of people's reaction when they find out we're together. At least those that have known us for a long time.
"Finally."
"I kinda saw it coming."

This just feels right. When you've felt so many wrongs in your life, you know when it's right.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home