Sunday, August 08, 2004

a story...

apart from my hangover right now, i find myself missing him. i checked my pictures i saved in my computer and looked at the few images we took before he left. I see his face but i felt like i didnt know him anymore. i attribute this to the fact that we really only got to talk start of this year. It was short, but it seemed a lifetime for me. I look for him at times i'm alone, contemplating on my day. I see myself looking at my phone in the middle of my class waiting for an SMS that would never happen. Starbucks seems like an off limits place nowadays. Memories of the many nights spent hanging out with menthol cigarettes at hand. I've already succeeded in quitting by the way. It's been a long time too since i've visited my runaway place. Don't get me wrong, i still feel the urge to runaway but my spot held too many nice memories with him.
It was funny how things turned out. Last year, right about this time, we were talking over yahoo messenger. He was in kentucky, i was here. We would talk about how we were, stuff thats been happening and relationships. At this point he was already telling me about his girlfriend then, and how he wanted to break up with her. At that time i was mad, being in the position of the girl being put down. This was the time my ex wasn't talking to me. We both had problems and we were there talking in the afternoon, our time. He told me he'd be going home for christmas, dec 23 hed be here. December came but he didnt text. I didnt mind then since i was preoccupied myself with other stuff. January, classes started. I was at the library with my blockmates and i suddenly had an urge to wish he would text me. I swear i'm not lying when i say that after a few minutes of thinking that, i recieved a text message from someone, and it said 'allo there!' i thought to myself that this was him! but i had to reserve myself and asked who it was. he replied. it was him. we texted for a while planning our promised dinner we made over YM. a week after i had to drop off my french dictionary at my carpoolmate's house. knowing all too well that his house was near my friend's i texted him asking if he was home. when he didnt reply i thought he was busy so i went home. that night he texted back, apologizing and said that he was home. he asked why. i told him that i passed by my friend's house which was near his and was wondering if i could pass by. He told me i could... but i was already at home. he insisted but i made an excuse that my mom used my car so i had no way. then he called me up on the cel. i swear, when i heard his voice, my heart skipped a beat, my knees were weak and my smile was up to my ears... i resisted telling him it was late already but he begged me to go and that he'd pick me up. i agreed. i called up claire cause i didnt know what to do that time. he hasn't called me up at this point. So i went against what she told me, i went with him. He picked me up and he looked... thin. but still cute.
this was the beginning of our beautiful friendship. Most nights were spent with him, and on occasions with his friends. school nights were not off limits. id still find a way to go out for coffee, and talks.. and cigs...
Then july came and he had to leave. it was horrible for me. then i couldnt contact him for a week. actually, he didnt contact me. but when he added me again in his new YM id, we were back to normal. he was looking for me, and was complaining that it was hard to get a hold of me in the net. things got cleared when we got to talk. then i can't contact him anymore, not because of hatred or anything, but because of his "school". from nonexistent conversations, to YM, to hanging out, to YM, to nonexistent conversations.... =) its funny.
i really miss him. i only hope he's doing well where he is right now. and i only wish that he's thinking about me too... hwaaaa i want him back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinx! said...

Try to think of what happened to you as your happy thought!Dont let good memories put you down.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home