Sunday, October 17, 2004

feeling stifled

In my desperate need for growth in cultures, I turned to my family for support. What started as a means to learn together at the same time spend some time together, I was again denied the privilege. This wasn’t the first time it has happened. In previous events that I wanted to participate, answers were always no. I’m already 21. Graduating for another semester and yet here I am still locked in my room. As much as I want to bring my own car behind their back I find it cowardice. I would much rather get into a heated argument than take the car behind my mom’s back. It’s pathetic really. But I often wonder why my friends, or people I’ve just met think that I always go out. I do go out, but to hang out at a friend’s house, or nearby bars. But for them to mention I go out to places like Makati, Libis all the time, it just seems unfair. I’m stuck. And my mom just makes it so easy for me to want to leave the house. On Wednesday I’m going to the beach whether she likes it or not. I’m having fun on my sem break. There’s nothing she can do about it.
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home