Monday, October 04, 2004

girl on a mission

Unfortunately for me, in these past few months i have been apathetic to everything around me, including school. Yes, laziness kicked in but not only because of this being my last year, but because i have been holding on to a false hope.
What my friends made me realize, yet again, is that life moves on regardless of you. Fact of the matter is, the world doesn't revolve around you. When you're sad, it doesn't take a halt and console you, it works overtime not minding you. So what do you do when you feel bad? do what the world does... work overtime. I almost forgot how to be a workaholic, the healthy kind.
It's almost finals, though my grades are not as high as i expected it to be, i have two more weeks to make everything right. Maybe anger is a bad type of inspiration, but it works as a leeway to where i want to go, what i want to achieve.
Next year i will graduate at march. I will work at a magazine... either that or advertising agency or a television station. Whatever happens, get out of the way, im a girl on a mission.
p.s. you suck
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home