Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Lesson taught in Friendster

There's only one thing worse than someone hating you-- its not being acknowledged. People go through their lives leaving behind pieces of memories, either through their posessions of through the hearts of the people around them. While i watch and wonder at those people with rich memories, i looked upon my own.
Reflecting on the past made me feel both happy and sad. The paradox of life as that of faith (astorga). All those time and energy spent (and not wasted) were mixtures of happy moments, and those i-would-rather-not remember memories. There were many things, many situations that i could have handled differently, especially in terms of love, but i never really regretted them. I tried to live life as much as i could. But looking back at all of it now, i realize that i did regret something.
I was checking my friendster account, and a guy wanted me to add him in my list. But he didn't just bluntly asked to be added, he actually wrote something that hit right through me like a bullet.
"if you love me let me know if you dont let me go....
wow dat caught my attention.. i guess dats ryt. pipol, never hesitate to express wat you feel for someone coz in life you can never tell... I hope you guys would never wake up thinking about "what might have or what could have been" that hurts most especially in the end you'll learn that the person you love is just waiting for you to utter those words.second, yeah if you dont love me LET GO OF ME.. Y? coz we both suffer... you suffer from the fact that you know in UR HEART u dont wanna be wid ME and U are trying your best not to hurt me neither to make me cry but believe me you do, you cause me more pain knowing that im tryin so damn hard to give all the love you can have but you see nothing coz you always see yourself one foot out of the door... you are blinded by the things I do and can do for you.. so be honest... UR hurting both me both ways...IF you feel nothing you find your own reasons why you cant be with the ONE, you see all the ugly stuff in that person BUT IF you really love someone weder he has gf/bf or has kids or married let the person know and IM definitely sure your hearts will find its own ways to prove wat it feels."- Claver
i'm a damn fool. Self- proclaimed. As much as it is hard for me to really quit smoking, so is being a fool. No one like a quitter right Mr. Flamenco fury?
p.s. just added claver in my account...
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home