Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Bored and Restless

I've been feeling like crap the past couple of days, and it's break! I'm not really sure why, although i may have an idea but i'm not telling... So while i was doing nothing, and bored, i started fixing some of my friends links and i came across my blockmate's blogs. Ten Ten and Roel's blogs also wrote about our eventful block night at Discovery suits. (please see previous entry: My One night Stand) This definitely perked me up. So for any of you interested in viewing the different versions of that wonderful night dont hesitate to read on. It's no pulitzer but it can definitely make you laugh!

Life would be more fun if you were here.


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home