Thursday, March 03, 2005

bitch moment

Why can't the school give their graduating students an easier time. We're already leaving it, and as nostalgic as we were during our last week in school, were now up in arms at the pace,(if you can even call it that!) that you have to go through to get cleared! f @ % #^ &&%^ !!!!!!! damnit! I mean, how long does it take to use a damn computer? and how long does it take to stamp the stupid clearance paper? haaaayy, i almost fought with the volunteer at the ADSA window. Poor boy. Anyway, i was nice and i didn't. Even though i wanted to yell at him. Pull him out the window and demand for my stamped clearance. Ive been a good girl. I've been a good student, and they are taking so long to clear me! They have computers, even chimps can operate, and they havent signed my paper? How long does it take to see i have no record? How long does it take to stamp it? I hate Ateneo.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home