Thursday, April 21, 2005

The anti-climax... from bora

Just finished Bora! i want to show you all the pics but boracay is best seen in person... The way i describe the place is "a big sand box for big kids". However, Tj's version is less glamorous and less enthusiastic... "its galera with whiter sand and more expensive..." Blah to you! but thanks for dinner...
I love it, i love bora and everything else there including their longga burgers!... Thanks for bringing me along jeng! the free accomodations made it worthwhile... that and falling from the flying fish... and drinking beer on the beach in the afternoon, and partying for like 4 straight nights, and not being caught by the bantay bata (ahehehe thats another story...) haha hmmm my body is still aching from the flying fish, and i was dehydrated, and i missed my mommy, my daddy, and my dog... hahaha but it was all worth it! biggest playground there is! And joyce? i got to use the massage oil you gave me... wow...

uhm... poste? italian? =p

***

i just had my contract signing this afternoon with the ad agency. and yes, there was a camera present all thanks to the camera phone of Nans, the HR in charge.

I start work on monday.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home