Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ang sabi nila...

I had though it would be easy.
Having to leave just meant graduating in school, or moving forward to another level. New people. A new place. I never thought it could be this hard. Having to remember a pleasant past and looking to a bitter present.

They said to just take it with a grain of salt. I did. But the salt has been accumulating. Faster than i can handle.

They said to just ride it out. Again and again, it feels like riding through a wild river. Sharp rocks, steep falls. Its endless.

They said it was part of growing up. "Welcome to reality". Since when did fantasy end and reality begin?

I don't know what to make of it.

A little spider told me that "Good always comes after bad".

Now. I wait.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home