Monday, May 03, 2010

Iron Man 2

NOTE: I'll be mentioning some stuff in the movie, so if you're a Sheldon-like geek and haven't seen the movie, please, for the love of God and everything good in this world, don't read this.

_______


No. This will not be your intensive review of the Iron Man 2 movie...  Nor will it be a means to discuss anything that has to do with the comic book (or any comic book for that matter).

I'm a girl.

But I heard the most adorable thing earlier in the cinema, when I watched the movie for the 2nd time (Ehem. Yes, I watched it twice. Please get over it.) While watching the scene where War Machine and Iron Man were wreaking havoc in Tony's gorgeous house, a small boy in the cinema yelled with so much concern;

Mommy! Why are they fighting?!?
Aww. I wanted to yell back;
Because they can sweetie. Now shush!
~~~~~~

You gotta love the smell of geeks on a Monday. It's even better coupled with baffled non-geeks with their "what-the-fuck-did-just-happened" and their "oh,-so.-what's-up-with-the-hammer" looks on their faces.

I'd like to think i'm in between worlds. I know enough to enjoy a movie like that, but not enough to forever be banned by the Sex and the City groupies. (Movie 2 is coming soon by the way. Yay! Did you see Aidan in the trailer?!?!?! WTF right?!?!?!)

What made the after-movie-hang-out-thing funny was how I remembered an episode in The Big Bang Theory (Season 2), where Penny was trying to explain to their new hot chick neighbor how Leonard and the other guys don't have "their shields up, like in Star Trek." Wow. Can't imagine something like that coming out of me either. "Where did that come from?"

Marla: I don't get it, how come 'Whiplash' was never mentioned in the movie? Kala ko ba yun yung guy?
Shali: Because you're establishing pa lang that you have this guy Vanko who hates Tony's guts. But he is called Whiplash in the comics.  

Someone reboot me please.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home