Sunday, April 25, 2010

Carrying it out.

Work sometimes can be the best distraction from your screwed up personal life. You're distracted and get paid at the same time! Good thing i'm in advertising too. So far so good.

Jinky told me before that I needed to try being alone. Claire supports it, telling me to savor being single, which meant having alone time with no one to worry about. Being married with a baby, she realizes how much she appreciates having her own space. Loving being single isn't really about the boys or random hook ups (although if it happens it happens...). They want me to know myself again and be comfortable with just being with myself. "There was always some boy" they said. And i'd always end up losing myself with them.

I guess they're right. There are things I really love doing but i'd always end up compromising to the point of neglecting them. I missed writing, sound tripping and dancing among other things. There's a lot of catching up to do with myself and there's no better way to start than now.

Yeah. Being single's not that bad. Steady lang.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home