Saturday, November 20, 2010

Budj shared a link for an online book, aptly called "An Awesome Book!". Brilliantly done I must say. It certainly got me reading through it in one sitting!
1. It was a short book...
2. Also because it was filled with children's drawings that I could very well have drawn... (probably why Budj tagged me...)

But being tagged with the likes of Russel Molina, Nida Ramirez and Kajo is a huge responsibility! I felt I had to respond in a Frasier- like- witty- retort kind of way... I ended up posting this instead...


superlike budj! some thoughts though:

1. I don't believe that people don't dream about musical baboons. That's just plain crazy.
2. I'm already working on training raccoons with my trumpet... so that won't be just a dream anymore. Wish me luck.
3. It was only at the end that I realized the book was for children.


After clicking "post", it was only then I realized I'm such a dork! "...already working on training raccoons..." WTF was I thinking? I should have gone with the one-liner-New York Post- kind- of- comment like "Brilliant." or a Sev Sarmenta review "It was definitely an in-depth look into one's loss of innocence as one comes of age cleverly articulated in a language of children's storybook..."

Fucking screwed it up. I could have made a cool impression with the greats.

To read the book, go to http://veryawesomeworld.com/awesomebook/inside.html.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home