Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Funny thing just happened at home. I got a call from my mom... who's in the other room.

~~
Mom: Where's your dad?
Sha: eh? I don't know... why are you asking me?
M: He left his phone and didn't tell me where he was going...
S: Maybe he went walking or something... he didn't bring a car.
M: Asan si Jinky?
S: I dunno... probably in ATC. Why'd you ask?
M: Baka kasi nakina Tito Joseph mo...
...
... (long pause)
...
S: uhm... I don't want to call Jinky just to ask if my dad's at their house...
M: Sabagay... weird no?
~~

After a while I heard my dad fussing around in the living room. I texted my mom.

"Your husband is here."

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

1 Comments:

Blogger AveragePsycho said...

... and she replies
"Hay, salamat. I can sleep."

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home