Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's one of those days when you don't think of "I need to go out". For whatever reason though, tonight didn't feel as forced.

I decided to just watch movies today at home. To catch up on movies I missed in the last couple of months, like A-Team and, believe it or not, SATC 2. I saved the best for last of course. A-Team was awesome! ;p

It's a steady Saturday night. Enjoyed watching the movies while having merienda, dinner and late night snack with some wine... (Hey, don't judge me... I watched 3 movies straight)

Yeah, the two week leave I took paid off. I finally appreciate the idea of just "relaxing at home".

....


But then maybe, just maybe, it has also something to do with partying too much the night before.


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home