Sunday, September 09, 2012

"All it is is that I love you and I want to spend every waking and non-waking moment with you."

He said it scared him. Realizing that every time I fall asleep I'm somewhere else. No longer "here". no longer with him.

"She's off somewhere else. When's she gonna be back? Who knows. I just want her here with me right now.
Reach into the portal and clasp your wrist. If I pull you back then 'yay!' If you slip and are sucked into another dimension, oh well, at least I knew she reached out for me as much as I did for her."
~~
There's this little thing I do, when we're talking to people. So as not to be rude, I focus my attention to the person I'm talking to but I hold his hand. And as much as possible I don't let go of his hand.  Despite engaging in the conversation with that other person, I squeeze his hand gently. Assuring him that while I may be talking to someone else, i'm still thinking of him.
~~
I tried comforting him that night. I told him there's really nothing to be scared of.

"I am yours as much as I consider you mine".

That drifting to sleep is just like those times when I talk to other people while I hold his hand. I'm never really gone. I'll always be there holding his hand, squeezing it to remind him that I am still his. And will always be.

As it always have been.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

We are not irritatingly cheezy. We are disgustingly cheezy. And we love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home