Monday, August 09, 2004

to do list..

i understand what my friend joyce has been ranting in our team blog... so many work so little time. I have a lot in my to do list and i haven't even finished half of it. I wanted this day to be very productive.
I listed down all the things i had to do. from the easiest to the hardest. After listing it all down and highlighting it i took off, doing the first thing on my list, ahh... theo handouts.
I went to ate alma's place, and took my handouts.
Next? contact my project head for reminders. Did that while i was waiting for ate alma to finish photocopying my papers.
Everything seemed to go well until i realized i had to do other little stuff as well on the side, like remind other schools about the launch of my project, not to mention read the handouts...
I told myself to study for eco. God knows i really need to.
I'm only half done with my organizational behavior homework. want it all done by tonight but the night seems to sing lullabies for me to sleep early.
Stress seems to be banging hard on my door but i want it out of my system. speaking of which, i smoked a cigarette a while ago at Joyce's house.
Fights here and there again within the barkada. Sometimes you don't know what is right anymore. Maybe truth is subjective. If Dr. Ibana, my philosophy teacher could hear me now he'd fail me. he said that truth is never subjective. It is truth on it's own. we interpret it whatever we want but it is its own reality whether we think of it or not, be biased or whatever. it exists because that reality happened. and in only that moment can you truly understand what that truth is.
I really need to study.. or sleep...
I want to graduate already and be done with it. I really do need a break from all these.
hmm.. maybe that should be on my priority list...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home