Thursday, December 09, 2004

All is fair in Love and War

Randomly i came across her page and it seemed unfair that they're happy. They're together now and looking at their picture gave me this drowning feeling inside. My heart beat faster and a certain anxiety came over me. There's still no yearning for him to go back. For some reason i still don't want him. But why did i feel this way? I started rambling, talking to myself to drowning whatever i felt through more work. I hated it. I hated the fact that he was happy. How could he? He doesn't deserve it! But whatever i seem to say words keep popping in my head-- "All is fair in love and war". Dammit! That cliche holds so much truth in it. As i write on my little blog, i know someone out there is breaking up with someone, or is two-timing their girlfriend or boyfriend. Shit like these happen all the time. I'm not any different.
But what's wierd about it is i actually like the girl. I met her when my ex and i were still together. The wierdest thing about it was when we broke up, she told my ex that "kung magiging kayo in the future... magiging kayo". Hah! I still find it unfair though. What is fair anyway? Some people actually think i'm guilty of this too. I guess it's just the fact that this is my first time to have to deal with an ex. Ateneo is known for being rational, sometimes too rational i think. But its a gift rather than a curse. I actually think i've grown fond of it. Maybe emotion is obsolete, or at least it should be. All those days or nights crying can be spent on more productive aspects like work. Decisions are made, problems addressed and actions are pursued. Some of these words could even be too deep for him. jk. We cope in a lot of ways and i find reason a more consistent get-me-upper.
As joyce would probably say "DEAL". True that girl... true that.
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home