Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Nic and Camille's baby boy!

Woohoo!!! may bago ng kabarkada!!!

.
Posted by Hello

.
Posted by Hello


I just came from Medical Hospital along Meralco avenue. Yogi and Chino were kind enough to pick me up in Ateneo and bring me along to visit the new member of the barkada. According to mommy Camille, baby Nicholas/Brent weighed around a little more than 5 lbs. I asked if she had difficulty with her labor or in giving birth, and she just smiled and gave out a little laugh and said that she had no trouble at all. Natural birth ladies. I have new found respect for this woman! I had to ask... "drugs?" Yes. Oh thank god she's not superwoman!!! But you can;t help but be proud of the couple! Congratulations once again kids!!!

So for all those who want to view the new parents and their child simply click on the title above!

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home