Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Being sick

After my very glamorous departure from Nanay Bing’s house, (please refer to previous entry) I seem to have brought home with me something other than what Nanay gave. Wednesday night I started experiencing stomachaches. I was sick as hell. Puking everything I ate and drank. I saw all my meals that Wednesday on the latrine. Thursday was spent doing nothing but sleeping. And when I say nothing I literally mean nothing. I didn’t eat anything that day. Drinking water in itself made me want to vomit. I was sick that much. I refused to be sick for the next day. I still had my part to write for our IP paper. But when Friday came I decided, with the full support of my parents of course, not to spend the night with my other group mates. I don’t think they’d appreciate my current situation at that time. So after some medicines, and more medicines I can honestly say I’m fine now. Add to that the fact that I’ve actually talked to him already over YM makes the world seem brighter. I think I just found that spring in my steps again.
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home