Wednesday, February 23, 2005

NISUS

Nisus. A term I had learned in my last philosophy class. It’s basically the effort to reach enlightenment from darkness. The liberation from darkness. But that’s what it is. An endless effort. There, but not quite. It seems that most of us fall under this 5 letter word. It’s so small of a word yet the profound meaning of it encapsulates the very nature of man. Always hoping, but always left in the dark. Man is continuously found wanting whether noble or not. Imperfect. Frail. Mortal. Man.

Forgive me. It’s my Philosophy of Religion orals tomorrow morning.

By the way, Phantom of the Opera rocks! I’ll post my review when I have more time.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEE-sus? NI-sus? huwaw! learn something new everyday :) -richard

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home