Wednesday, February 09, 2005

an abruption

I was trying to sleep a while ago, with the sound of jazz from my radio. Thank God they’re playing jazz in 106.7 now. All of a sudden I hear some noises outside my window. I couldn’t believe it. I went to my window and there it was—the smell of rain. I never knew how much I’ve missed it. It’s always a hassle to have to encounter rain when you’re trying to cross from one building to another at my school. But to have to experience it inside your house in the comfort of your bed rapped by your cozy blanket… well, need I explain more? The sound of rain pitter-pattering outside, and that unique sweet smell accompanying is nothing less than PRICELESS. I wish more nights are like these. Holding off work for a night and taking it easy. Turning on your radio and listening to soothing jazz is what life should be, at least at night (that and other delights ;) ) So I guess I have to go back to trying to sleep again. I have to study for my philosophy orals tomorrow. Tomorrow’s going to be another long day that would probably reach until the night. So I’ll enjoy this moment longer… my rain, my dear rain…

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

1 Comments:

Blogger AveragePsycho said...

thanks anna! yeah, while some people feel glum when it rains, i actually like it! probably because i was born during the rainy season.. august!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home