Friday, March 11, 2005

Writing while intoxicated... ahaha!

What is it with Spanish music that makes me wanna dance? I have no idea what they’re singing but it all sounds so nice and sexy! That night at Azzuro, where my last COSA party was held, gave me a new perspective on dancing. No more hip hop and those rave music! I’ve been to Embassy at the Fort, which played its rave music at around 1 in the morning but I hated the way the music would stop so abruptly, out of sync. It reminded me more of children’s parties when we’d play Stop Dance. I found it awful and a waste of my dancing feet. That made me reminisce how much fun I had with my wild Havana night at Azzuro. All night, non-stop dancing with my Ateneo friends with the beat of the drums and the sexy tune of the guitar… haaay. Temple is ok. R&B still rocks. Hmmm. I think I just contradicted myself. But their tunes are still great for dancing, better than what happened at the Embassy. It was a waste of money. To think I paid for 350 Php to get in. Horrible. Temple was free! My friends seemed surprise on how much I can party. Maybe because they got used to me being all proper when we’d all hang out. But I mean, staying in at one of your kabarkada’s place doesn’t really call for some dancing. Joax told me he was surprise that I danced and partied like I do (which is great and tasteful I must say) when we had Yco’s baptism after party for the uhm… “grown- ups”. Yeah this girl knows how to get it down. Tama ba? I’m not good with the lingo. Joyce? They opt for more in-house inuman than they do dancing. Anyway, I just miss the dancing. Abi? Havana in Malate? Damn. Life would be easier if money grew on trees. (Lets not get technical you eco freaks!)

Next week is graduation. Before that is Blue Roast, our batch party. Can’t wait to see my friends again. But I can’t wait for Hong Kong and Bora more!

Haha, so far I’ve only finished reading one book pa lang: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe. Good book. Not just for people who want to understand colonialism though, but it’s a book for understanding the male species of homo sapiens. My dad’s making me finish reading Da Vinci. Maybe I’ll read The Rule of Four first. Wachayathink?


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

read "angels and demons" ist then da vinci......upcoming "solomons key"

Congratulations once again!
Im so proud of you!

kuya reichie

4:53 AM  
Blogger AveragePsycho said...

haha! already read angels and demons kuya. Rule of Four is bad? damn, wasted my money. Oh well, i'd have to see for myself...

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home