Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Letting go...

There are some things in this life you have to let go and accept. Some things change, adapt with the times. But there are some things, amidst drastic changes never ceases to falter. That through time, it neither disappears or even slightly diminishes...

My cousins spent the night during the weekend at our house. It was one big happy family. It was always fun having them around. They're muslims by the way and we're catholics. It's a bit displaced from my topic but it does merit some lines here. We get along well regardless of cultural and religous differences, now if only others would see it as easy as we do... Anyways... we visited our other cousins in bicutan. My niece Aqui was there, the cutest kid i've ever met! She's 4 and she's so kulit. Even though i lacked sleep she made it all worthwhile to stay. Turns out she missed me since we parted ways on Tito Nelson's wedding day... awwww. I love being called Tita!

I just got home by the way. Joyce is going back to Cali tom... and ever since she came back i only got to see her, counting tonight, only twice or thrice and she's been here for a month! I had to give them something,so i bought the biggest Corona Chicken Salsa from Yellow Cab... yum! but i suggest not buying when you just filled your car with gas. It's a bit heavy in the wallet. So i finally saw my whole barkada again with our newest member... YCO!!! another cute little kid! And i'm so proud to say i was the only one in the barkada who could make him laugh for the longest time! Haaaay kids... you gotta love 'em.

So what's the point of all this? I don't know. I've been tired most of the time, stressed even and some facts are just too hard to swallow in. Some nights make it even more harder to bear than others especially when i can't sleep thinking too much again. But it's true what they say about having kids or babies around, they certainly wipe that hint of sadness off of you. I know they won't be kids for long, but i'm sure there are more to come... right guys? ;)

Haaayyy, why is life so complicated kasi? Or maybe i'm just fooling myself....

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

2 Comments:

Blogger yayam said...

hi shali!

ive been asking the same questions, too....cheer up! :D

9:27 PM  
Blogger AveragePsycho said...

haha dont worry about me yam, im doing ok naman. I just need reminding lang sometimes about not taking life too seriously... =p

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home