Saturday, May 21, 2005

Taking a Walk on the Child's side

Nothing like helping kids out and getting a workout.

I spent my afternoon at heritage park for UNICEF's fund raiser for children. I walked for a cause! I had to grab Jinky to go with me and it was fun! Turns out some of my Ateneo friends were there too! The head was actually a friend of mine... Ziggy's cool! Go Ziggy! Walked about 5k with a bit of jogging... no sweat! (well, there were lots of it) Hope you guys reach the millions for 'em kids!

So for those who want to help out, sell all your stuff, empty your wallet and reach out.

Things like these perk me up when im a bit down and it did. I got a workout from it too!

But the fitting end to it is coming home tired... and falling asleep to James Taylor... nice...

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your taste in music :)
-richie

3:31 PM  
Blogger AveragePsycho said...

learned from the best :)

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home