Friday, October 06, 2006

toilet humor

I decided not to bring "baon" yesterday. I didn't want to have to carry another bag just for that. It's easier to just buy in the cafeteria you say? Food isnt as interesting. It really looks like a cafeteria and not a food court. It even looks gloomy.

So lunch came and i made my way downstairs. I had beef with bell peppers. It looked yummy. And it was with the occassional tough meat to chew. Overall it was ok.

During the afternoon, we decided to have a break for merienda. I had egg pie from jolly jeep.

And to top it all off, at the end of the day i made my way to the squidball vendor along Ayala for some... er... squidballs.

Early this morning, i rushed to the bathroom. I felt bad. There was a piercing pain in my stomache, more than a simple stomacheache...

I though it was just a case of eating too much. That it was just one way of taking out the bad elements in my body... only hastened. But even after that 1am episode, i woke up this morning with the same pain.

My body cant stomache too much jolly jeep in a day...

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

1 Comments:

Blogger AveragePsycho said...

oh really??? thats some huge shit!!! fuckin ey!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home