Monday, March 29, 2010

The day daddy got bullied by a 5 year old

Sunday is usually the day my dad relaxes and watches TV in the living room while he sits on his favorite chair. It's the day he controls the remote. Unfortunately, we have a 5 year old guest in the house...Nicole.

As he tries to switch channels, Nicole sees all the cartoons showing and yells at my dad to switch the channel back. My dad obeys and switches back to the cartoon thinking the kid would probably ADD and go away soon enough. After a couple of minutes the kid zones out and decides to go to the kitchen to where we were. My dad then switches to HBO for the Three Amigos. Nicole sees this debauchery and runs back to my dad shrieking to bring back her cartoons...

He changes the channel almost immediately. My dad looks at me from the living room with sadness in his eyes. I told him "Tsk tsk. Overpowered by a 5 year old. Tsk." He ended up watching cartoons the whole morning with Nicole.


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home