Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Wednesday is bonding time with Mom.

Wednesdays means my car is coding. It also means time with my Mom.

There are times when it would be all "what- are- you- doing- with- your- life" conversations, sometimes it would be about telling me about her dreams of undergoing smart lipo or a face lift or the latest beauty products, and then there are the family chismis. The recent one being great news.

But this morning, while I was driving (when she gets chatty kasi she gets distracted driving...) she told me her encounter in her gym's sauna. There was a nosy 27yo making chika with all the other moms in the sauna. The questions were "too personal" my mom said. I guess it backfired. That 27yo got ganged up by all of the moms in the sauna when she told them she "did it" with her boyfriend of 5 years.

"Pakasal na kayo tagal niyo na!" 
"Tsk binigay mo na pala lahat." 
"Habang bata ka pa sulitin mo na yang boyfriend mo. Pag mag-asawa na kayo bad breath ang kasama mo, may utot pa." 
And then the funniest remark was made.
 "O nga, 'uso' yang premarital sex ngayon."

Mom: Walang premarital sex nung panahon namin!
Shali: I'm sure meron na yun, matagal na yang term na yan eh.


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home