Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I laid there exposed, trying to keep my composure. I can do this, I whispered. I knew Elma could feel me tense up. Don't worry, she said, Relax.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!

F@^#in A! That one hurt like hell! Elma pressed down her finger, she seems to think it would lessen the pain. She's crazy to think so. Elma then tells me how she sometimes doesn't like what she does for a living.

There's this other woman who comes here often as well. But before I even start, she shakes in fear... Every time. Once, I asked her if we should still continue, she yelled "Yes! Just do it!".

She sounded sincere with her concern. So I held my breath like I held my screams, as she yanked those suckers out, one patch at a time.

Elma, isa kang bayani.

- Elma, Bikini Waxer.
California Nails and Day Spa.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home