Friday, November 26, 2010

Smart Ass

Who you say? Me of course. I'm smart, AND i've got an ass. U-huh!

The last couple of months has been crazy. Everyone in the house haven't had any decent sleep since the two new puppies opened their eyes. Mom decided to make them sleep in the dirty kitchen, the room between the actual house and outside. There's a screen door separating the dirty kitchen and the backyard, and with alagang pusakals walking around the backyard, the dogs get rowdy everytime they see some unfamiliar cat. Like our pusakals have some friends come over when we're not around.

The dogs bark. OMG, do they get pissed. I have a theory that these cats taunt our dogs incessantly... maybe looks through the screen door, gives them the middle finger, makes belat and say "nyeh- nyeh- nyenyenye". Pwede ring "bal". But for whatever reason, we end up waking up in the middle of the night, trying to shut our dogs up, getting mad or making them lambing. Alabang has a strict policy about these things. Based on experience our neighbors may pagkamasungit...

So last night, before I went on to cook my Chorizo de Bilbao rice, and before my lola went to sleep, I told her "La, I have an experiment." I got pieces of newspaper and some tape. Crudely, I covered the lower half of the screen door. Insight is, if you were the one sleeping outside and some idiot kept on walking around the vicinity of where you were sleeping, wouldn't you get pissed off? Wouldn't you get scared and try to yell at them to go away? I'd probably gun them down.

So there I was. All 5 dogs just watched curiously as I covered their little window outside. I had to make sure there were no big holes enough for these rascals, or for those dumb cats to peep at.

Woke up at 730am. I got some applause from my parents and my lola for the feat. No one woke up in the middle of the night... No incessant barking... Silence once again.

Damn i'm smart.
 with piolo...
 with alice and baket


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home