Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jinky finally realized she could drag me to impromptu gimiks as well... So on a lovely, steady, Sunday morning I ended up getting dragged all the way to Ateneo to watch her brother and boyfriend play football... habang tanghaling-tapat. "Daming boys." said Jinky. 'Yun na.

On the way, I just kept on thinking "S.R. Thai! S.R. Thai!". YEEEEEBA!
............
.....
...

Eh, nag-close na pala. O_o

So I ended up just asking one of the tricycle drivers in Katipunan where it was ok to eat.
"KEN Afford ma'am". 'Yun na.

Despite the renovations downstairs, Jinky and I were still able to find a table on the 2nd floor. (ang sosyal na talaga ng KEN Afford). I shared with her that this was one of the places me and my blockmates would have lunch at and how we used to eat there when "we had money".

Looking at our bill after ordering Garlic Kangkong with Chicken, Sisig with egg, Sweet and Sour fish, 2 cups of rice and 2 orders of Gulaman... I wondered why we thought it was expensive in the first place. Php395 lang. 'Yun na.




Erm. And yeah, we finished everything. 'Yun talaga.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home