Sunday, August 15, 2004

first times...

I just got home from one of my org's party in makati. It was reliving the 80's all over again. It was my first time to go to dreambar in 6750, and it was my first time as an adult to actually dress up in costume.Well the 80's weren't bad. In fact i actually like it. It wasn't hard finding clothes since almost most of my clothes are 80's inspired!
I got there early. It wasn't traffic going there from alabang. Met up with LaSalle contact for my project. After a while people started pouring in. Orange and lemons played 80's song like those from Sting and The Police, and some Beatles songs. HE would have loved it.
Saw many people there including those i didnt expect. Byron was there. Wierd. and then there was Gino. When i saw him i had to hug him and he hugged me tight. It was like HE was there again. Being around Gino brought more memories back, good memories. He stayed beside me almost the whole time he was there. We'd kid around, make fun of people. It was nice. It was the first time we hung out by ourselves, without HIM around...=)
Then me and Cara, my VP, had to come upstage to introduce our project. The image of the sticker was showing on the television.. thanks to me of course!!! im such a genius... made a vcd in less than an hour.. uhum.. thank you thank you! It was nice being on stage. I was actually fluent! my friends of course were cheering... nothing like the crowd yelling "Shali! you're so hot!" to make your night.
The party was so successful that the place was packed. It was so filled up it wasn't even funny anymore. I had to get out of that place. Made my way out, pausing to say hi to people i knew. Then i realized i was hungry and looked for Cara. Cha was there and told me Cara was in starbucks. I guess i wasnt the only one hungry. So we all decided to go to Greenbelt. Cara and Cha had to leave but Zig and a friend of his ate with me at BubbaGump. first time to eat there. So we talked and Guads and Giselle came by. We talked about relationships, being masochist, bitter and the whole enchelada of LOVE. haha
It was only 1am, but i already felt sleepy. I didnt care if it was still considered early but i had to go. A sign of being mature? maybe. maybe not.
said goodbye to them and went home.
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

4 Comments:

Blogger tiepee said...

this wouldn't happen to be shalimar salomon, would it? :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger AveragePsycho said...

yup yup! in the flesh my dear!!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger tiepee said...

haha! yay!! :):) how are you??

5:42 PM  
Blogger AveragePsycho said...

im ok tiepee!!! i added your link here hope you dont mind... add me in YM, lilshali@yahoo.com

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home