Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Enjoying the simple things in life

Let me tell you a little somethin' somethin' about my day. My alarm woke me up at 6:00 am, enough for me to take a quick bath, get dressed and leave for carpool. Easy right? Wrong. My celfon rang, but i didn't want to get up. I stayed in bed for 30 more minutes. consequentially, i got left behind my 6:30 trip. That was fine with me. It's Ateneo's damn fault anyway for making my CTK classes at 8:30 am. So i decided to hitch at the next trip, 7:30am. Not so bad. The night before i fixed some pictures. I needed a 1x1 i.d. picture for Mr. Sarmenta's class. With it i included those i wanted printed out. Sayang naman yung photo paper ko diba?. So i included some pictures from our trip to Fuego, as well as pics of me, jinky and joyce. Then i decided to add a pic of myself with him. (HIM! blind item) It turned out nice. Now i have something to stare at when i'm bored in class. So i cut my first class and went straight to my next class; PR. For some reason, each time Sir Sev Sarmenta speaks, you are immediately stunned in sheer awe at how brilliant he is. This guy knows what he's talking about. But unlike other teachers, he's actually interesting to listen to. It was supposed to be a 3 hour class but for a straight 1 and a half hour he lectured and filled up my notebook as long (in average) as how i make my blogs! After my PR class, I bought my book-- Philosophy of Religion by Ferriols. I think i might actually make him sign it. Graduating, i never really had the pleasure of being one of his students. I have seen this really old guy around. (and when i say old, i mean OLD) He's brilliant, and though time may have eaten away his looks, his charm is still incomparable.
Anyway, i had my lunch. Looked for my friends in the LFC room. Stayed there for a while and then left to go to the library and finish cutting my newly printed pictures. As pathetic as it sounds, after finishing, i stared at our picture. Blech mush. But cute nonetheless... It was 12, my history class was at 12:30. Made my way to the third floor of Berchman. On the floor was a window overlooking the quad. It was a beautiful sight. The sun was out and so were the students. Some sat down the stone benches chatting with their friends. You can see the conyo bench near the cafeteria on the left. At the right was Kostka, and Kostka Extension filled with numerous people from different orgs trying to promote their projects. In the middle of it all was the new Japanese rock garden in quad, with huge trees keeping the garden shaded. The colors were fantastic. For a blue school they know how to keep their greens well. I took out my camera, and shot my friends from the window. History class was boring. I like our teacher, she's got spunk but her excitement still made the subject boring. I account it to how she presents details. Everything's so sporadic, like there's no organization at all. I get lost whether she's referring to the US or the Spanish. Then i went home at 1:30.
Going home early used to be exciting cause it meant i could still go out and hang around the mall. But suddenly i realized my spontaneous malling buddy had already left! There'd be no more last- minute invites to eat out, no more Bizu, Cibo... yellow cab... There's be no more impulse shopping either! No more shoes... Who else can i show my new shoes who has the same flare as i do?
To make it even worse, my dog is sick. My mom and i took her to the vet awhile ago because she's been vomiting. Turns out she's got an infection. She's actually more than 10 years old already. The doctor told us she needed to be operated on because of her recent bleeding problem. But it's also possible that she can die on the table. My dog is fat, among her other problems...
And now, i browse the internet and write in my blog, and bore you readers out there by the sheer length of my blogs.. mwahahahaha!!! that just makes my day...
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

shali! tama ka, astig sina sir sev and padre roque ferriols! :D

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home