Monday, March 14, 2005

A Monday again...

It's 6 in the morning, a Monday. Horrible. I have to be in Ateneo before 9 but i'm going to leave a little before 8. Haha. I'm so stupid. I volunteered to man the phone line today... the whole day...

You know what i've noticed? I haven't quit smoking yet and school's already finished. Everyday now, supposedly free from stress, i've been smoking. Not a day goes by without me smoking at least a stick. I'm weak, which means i'm gay. I told myself that i'll be quitting after school ends, cause there'll be no more reason for me to smoke. There's no more work. I hate myself. I want to quit, but i can't!!! Help me. Even now, i can't wait to take my first cig of the day. Maybe i'll try gum.

I'm so lazy. It's break, but i have to help the org. ACTM's launch for our course. Have to be all preppy wheni answer the phone. "Yes sir, this is Irene Chong", it's not even my own name. Can't you RSVP to ACTM? And can't they text you? But hey, that's just me. It's wonderful what they're doing, i appreciate it myself having to graduate my course but you have to admit... waking up early on a Monday morning? Cmon... Oh well, guess i have to get ready.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home