Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The stars will guide you back home

The stars will always guide you back home.

I went out to runaway again tonight. Talking to a friend didn’t seem to appease my disturbed soul. I searched for solace in my secret hideaway. There, I found, was profound silence. The wind whispered and the clouds took notice. The stars were finally out of solitude.

I had my cigarette on one hand and the other tucked behind my elbow because of the cold. The rustling of the leaves were intoxicating and as I slowly looked up to acknowledge it there I saw the flickering of the stars.

With all the rapid changes, from situation to location, it is always reassuring that something never changes. The stars are our comfort. Knowing that as time goes by, the stars will always be out there, in the same position waiting for us to gaze upon it. It is universal. The whole world sees the same layout of the stars as you see it. Tonight, I saw it again, and like nights before this. Memories are, were and will be made under these stars. As infinite as their number, so are the memories that it holds. The same stars covered our home a while ago. As it makes its way to where we are, you can be assured that it brought a little bit of our home along with it.

Don’t hesitate. With the frugality of the world today, look up and be back home.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home