Sunday, October 30, 2005

while half- asleep...

It’s 3:15 in the morning, Sunday, October 30, 2005. I just got back from my trip to Angeles, Pampanga for the Tigtigan Terakan Keng Dalan Festival. This was my last Intensity G trip. It’s the very last for the year in terms of coverage. No more agency from here on end. I’m glad.

There would be a lot of things I will miss with this account. Since I got transferred to a more sophisticated brand, I had to let go of this one. It’s a huge burden/responsibility to let go, which makes it a good thing I won’t be handling it for next year but at the same time I’m a bit nostalgic. Having to be immersed with Intensity G ever since I started working, I have to tone down a bit with the new brand.

Being part of the team on-ground was kinda cool. I got to travel—road or by air. I got to eat at a lot of places and tried their specialties… I got to learn about local history, culture and the people…I got to meet a lot of new friends… VIP passes at concerts ( although we never really stayed long enough to enjoy except at bars)… and of course I got to meet a lot of stars in a short time.

Which festivals have I gone to?
Bangus Festival
Pahiyas Festival
Tuna Festival
Masskara Festival
Kagay-an Festival
Kadayawan Festival
Tigtigan Terakan Festival
And I forgot the others…

Stars I’ve met along the way?

Dos Quizon
Jaboom twins (Tin and Kat and of course Mommy Rose!)
Geoff
Eigenmann
Brad Turvey (Paolo, you still owe us dinner!)
Giselle Sanchez (the woman who brought me Pineapples…)

It was one hell of a ride. Being able to be the one to close the year for Intensity G on my own gives me such pride. It was rough, but we got through, and I ‘m still standing. Though I admit there was glamour in Intensity G, I’m glad to be retiring of it. Now I’ll have sure weekends I can spend with my friends, family and Ian (who has been so supportive of me and mad at the brand for taking our weekends together away so much of the time!). It’s finally over. I can breathe easier.

Hope you guys can watch it this Friday, November 4 in Wowowee. It’s a special 3-minuter portion about 2 of the festivals we’ve covered. It’s not much, but there are a lot of stories behind those 3 minutes.
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home