Thursday, March 30, 2006

On Pain killers

I fell last weekend. Bumped my head hard. So hard, that the hair clip i was wearing broke as i fell on my back.

After having my head checked by doctor ( a neurologist), his prognosis was just merely that of a minor concussion. Although a lot of people couldn't believe it was just that.

I won't die cause of it. Turns out my head's too hard to crack. "Tigas kasi ng ulo" Ian said. The bastard.

The doctor made me take pills. 3 to be exact. All of which makes me sleepy, slow and crazy eyed. In other words, Basag.

It's been hard this week to keep up. But the pills did somehow help with the workload-- it didn't make me ngarag. So what if client's nagging, constantly calling up my phone to follow-up some things that will eventually be submitted to them? So what if i said i'll send it this a.m... it's only 11:30, still a.m.!

It's nice to feel like this, especially with the account. Probably why Dr. House was on pain killers. And hey, he's a doctor!

It can get scary though. I was driving home tonight and i already took my meds. Driving was such a hassle. I could barely concentrate on driving and all the damn lights along the road weren't helping. I drove like crap, so slow, scared for my life. At least i'm still alive.

Moral of the story? Nothing. I like my meds.


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home