Sunday, March 12, 2006

Promdi hits wid da pameli...

After our dinner, we signaled the waiter for the bill. After paying for our meals, my mom had requested for the official receipt from the waiter. Once she got it she started to get up from her chair. My dad of course asked her to leave the tip for the nice service. To our surprise, my dear mother got mad, pointed at the receipt and told us “Eh sabi dito NO SERVICE CHARGE nga eh!”

My dad had to buy some medicine for his gas pains. Being in Westgate already, my parents decided to just pass by the nearest drugstore, right across Fitness First. When we got there, my dad told my brother to just use the drive-by window. Wait…DRIVE-THRU???

My brother positioned the car so that the window behind him, where my mom sat, would be aligned with the cashiers window. After a good whole minute, my dad asked her to open the window already. Turned out she couldn’t find the button for the power window.

My mom asked the nice lady in the window for my dad’s meds. I had to buy pain killers as well, being a junkie and all. After placing our “orders”, I turned to my brother and said “Ano? Go big time ka ba?” To his reply “wala bang discount coupon for your next visit?”

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home