Thursday, February 09, 2006

FREAKIN O.T.

It's 1:13am, Thursday morning. I'm still at the office. And something tells me that work isn't closed to finishing anytime soon...The worst thing about it all is the fact that i still have to come in early tomorrow because of... you've guessed it! MORE WORK!!! wahoo...
So before i go crazy, i'm writing this down... call it my on-line will if you must.
1. Someone must seek revenge for me and kill my inconsiderate clients.
2. Someone must account for my pimple... (which would be those same clients referred to prior to this one)
3. Someone must pay for the fact that i can't spend time with Ian (same bastards...)
4. Someone should go after those that assume that the agency is open 24/7
5. ... and that people who work for the agency has no life. (damn bastards!!!)
6. Someone should take responsibility on why i'm so angsty nowadays.
7. Bottomline: Someone should pay for making my life so difficult these days...

Damn you!!! Damn you!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

1 Comments:

Blogger papie said...

bombing one of their towers would work... hmmm...

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home