Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Big "V"

It's the final night before the trip. The feeling is a mixture of excitement and fear. The discovery of a new place, new culture, and new ways to party. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

I wish the situation was different. That I'd have more friends to go with me. Don't get me wrong. Joyce is enough already considering we haven't really hung out together like we used to... and now Vegas becomes our tambayan. But it's the feeling of wanting all your friends to experience the same things, same adventure that you're taking.

I guess there are just some adventures you need to take alone.

~~~

Wish me luck. I'll try to document all of the adventures and misadventures i'll be having in the next 3 weeks.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home