Friday, July 02, 2010

I'm starting to hate these past couple of days... Not because of work though (although it does merit some due acknowledgment) But it's the fact that I haven't really had a decent meal since I got back. Decent, meaning a meal that was prepared properly and presented in a manner that even the great artists of the past would commend. A meal that was passionately cooked to perfection that it not only satisfied every corner of your stomach but enlivens all of your senses down to your very soul. A meal that was savored and indulged, never devoured.

I am not a barbarian! I refuse to be one.

I don't like eating fast. Never did. It's like eating alone, or maybe even worse. Everything smells and tastes like crap. I try to eat for the sake of eating but nothing appeals to me the way it used to. My tongue feels like it's suddenly comatose (cause i'm sure it's not dead yet). I can't... taste. It's like it doesn't care if it's too sweet, too sour or too much of anything. I can't tell anymore.
I want it back...please, lord, give it back...

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home