Sunday, July 25, 2010

Living with no regrets

Aya has been constantly reminding me about taking chances... to always go for what makes me happy, to go for things that I want to do and to have. She always asks me "if you were gonna die tomorrow, what will you be doing now?"

It's funny, the idea of living happily, without any kind of apprehension. Easier said than done I guess. I've gone through many disappointments in my life to know that however passionate you are about something, however in love you are with an idea or someone, that you don't always get what you want. Though it may seem that fate is pointing you to that direction, more than hesitating, you know in your heart that it shouldn't be or rather, IT can't be.

So you learn. Adapt. You let go. Before you know it, the world has turned around again and your faced with a new set of choices to make. Never ending.

They say if your heart wants it so much, the universe will conspire to help you get it. Well if you're listening Mr. Universe, please don't mind my screaming heart. It's currently under renovation.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home