Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Daydreaming

Everyone dreams, but not all will remember. 

I'm definitely one of those. But I do have my share of daydreaming. I daydream a lot about living by the beach. Not a fancy- shmancy beach house but a real home. 

On good days, I just float on the water... while on harsher days, I surf the waves. 
I wake up to the sound of crashing waters which, coincidentally, also serenades me to sleep.
On some sunsets, I just leave my board on the porch while I take a walk along the shore... (maybe with a retriever even...)
There are times when I just wait patiently on the beach for another luminous sunrise.
There are nights when the sky is so clear, you'd think there were more stars than space.
During isolated days, when no one bothers to be at the beach, I swim naked with nothing but the sun on my back.
I cook for myself, my family and friends who bother to pass by. I serve them the bounties of the ocean and fresh ingredients from my humble garden.
I don't bother with the rudeness and the chaos of urban life anymore. 
I am happy. 
I am content.

A girl can dream right?
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home