Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I don't think i'm happy... just yet.

People often time will say "you don't need to fit in...", "be the change, the breathe of fresh air". Bull crap.
I'm faced with the question "why did you I go back again?". I'm dumb. Chasing after something that doesn't seem to like me back. There you go, story of my life. A one liner.

The idea is sound but the execution still needs a lot of work.
While the idea of advertising has always been the creme de la creme of my aspirations in life-- having to affect people in 30 seconds or less... I just can't seem to crack it. When I thought I had figured it all out, I go and move to another agency, surrounded by new people handling a whole shit load of new accounts I need to master immediately... like yesterday. And yet I fumble here and there. It's not that apparent but I see certain hint of disappointment from my boss. I'm sorry. I'm trying, i really am.

Maybe i'm just really dumb.
Maybe i'm just really tired.
Maybe i just miss my crazy ass team from my previous agency.

Why am I in advertising again?

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home